List:       zope3-users
Subject:    [Zope3-Users] Schema Fields
From:       Tim Cook <timothywayne.cook () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-17 16:40:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi All,

I am having a problem creating new schema fields.
I believe my answer may lie with classImplements in defining my
interfaces but I've tried several things and had no success.

I have posted an example of the issue and a description at:
http://zope.pastey.net/87968

Thanks for any help.

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services