List:       zope3-dev
Subject:    [Zope3-dev] SMTP (receiver) for zope 3?
From:       "Tim Hicks" <tim () sitefusion ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-08-28 12:33:06

Hi all,

Is there any plan for this?  I know I'd *really* like it (together with IMAP), but
after spending quite a few hours crawling around the source, I think I can safely
say that I'd need a *lot* of help to get it done ;-).

Lurking here for quite a while, I've seen Twisted mentioned periodically.  Does
anybody have any view on how easy it would be to integrate the Twisted STMP (and
then IMAP) implementation into Zope 3?

Yours hopefully,

tim