List:       zope-xml
Subject:    [zope-xml] xml architecture
From:       jowsaki () yahoo ! com
Date:       2001-07-07 9:54:16

Dear friends,
I have developed an enterprise application.Now my next assignment is
to develop an xml based interface layer to the above application.I
give below my requirement as under.

My Enterprise Application

XML Interface Layer

Multiple Databases

Please can anyone explain me the procedures to how to approach the
above problem.

My application is for banking and shopping and i want to have common
interface layer in XML so that it can be easily pluged into any
leagacy database as well as any ERP solutions.

Please give your valuable sugesstions..

Jowsaki
India
Trinity Infosys