List:       zope-dev
Subject:    [Zope-dev] A few Questions
From:       Keith Larson <keith.larson () spatial ! com>
Date:       2000-09-28 15:44:40

Hello I just joined so sorry if you have answered these before or if it the
right place to ask but :

I have a 4 new sites in Zope that is mirrored on two servers and load
balanced. A third server is for qa and editing in Zope.

Now , is there a way to have a python script go into Zope and delete all the
acl users and pack the database ? ( for when a script copies the Data.fs
into the live environment)

Also is it possible to have the management only run via :8080 and be an
error is tried via http://foobar.com/manage

The apache is built via pcgi and redirects. I would like to be able to have
apache serve out Zope on one nic and kill the port 8080 and the other serve
all ports .

If you have any ideas please email and I will get more in depth as far as I
can anyways.

Keith Larson
Web Developer
klarson@spatial.com