List:       zope-dev
Subject:    [Zope-dev] New GUF (1.2.3)
From:       "Stuart 'Zen' Bishop" <zen () cs ! rmit ! edu ! au>
Date:       2000-05-29 10:05:44

I think I've fixed the memory leak identified over the weekend in GUF.
This leak may also have caused {SQL,FS}Session to leak through no fault of
their own. Could people who are experiencing the problem try out the
new version and let me/zope-dev know the results. I'll announce the release
on zope.org soonish, giving the guinee^h^h^h^h^h^hzope-dev members a
chance to give it a poke.

--
Stuart Bishop                          Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Senior Systems Alchemist               Play: zen@shangri-la.dropbear.id.au