List:       zope-dev
Subject:    Re: [Zope-dev] z3c.form: Default form content type
From:       Fred Drake <fdrake () acm ! org>
Date:       2011-04-11 12:09:41

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Sylvain Viollon <sylvain@infrae.com> wrote:
>  Or if you have a descent schema system that include this information.

No, this really has to do with the widgets.  A widget may well use
Unicode data regardless of the expected result type.  And most
interesting schema leave a lot to be handled by widgets (think about
selections from database-hosted sources, where the form values may be
unicode but the selected values are objects).

Multipart forms make more sense as a default.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at acm.org>
"Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities."