List:       zope-dev
Subject:    [Zope-dev] Problems with Zope 2.8 on FreeBSD (was Re: Problems with
From:       "Morten W. Petersen" <morten () nidelven-it ! no>
Date:       2005-06-30 23:36:34

>> I have an application called the Issue Dealer which I'm porting to Zope
>> 2.8.  However, whenever I try to access a PageTemplate which makes use
>> of a page template macro it just hangs and consumes all available CPU.
>>
>> Any ideas what could be wrong here, or how I could debug it?
>
> Does the server or the client hang?

It's the client that's hanging.  The first time I tested it, it was as a
simple Zope instance.  http://instance/manage worked fine, but accessing
an Issue Dealer instance (http://instance/stuff) didn't work.

Now when I try setting up a ZEO server/client version 2.8 with python
2.3.5 on FreeBSD 5.4, the server hangs even when I try to access
http://instance/manage.  http://instance/manage_copyright works fine
however.

-Morten

["morten.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]