List:       zope-dev
Subject:    [Zope-dev] Dare To get A m[o]rtgage
From:       "Bill Hanks" <criterion250luncheon () snet ! net>
Date:       2004-06-28 4:32:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/html)]

I am taking the liberty of writing you this letter instead of <br>
interrupting you by phone. We are glad to confirm that your <br>
application was accepted and you can get as low as a 3% fixed rate.<p>

Could we ask you to please fill out final details we need to complete
you here: <br>

Sincerely,<br>
Bill Hanks<br>
Account Manager