List:       zope-db
Subject:    [Zope-DB] ZOracleDA and Oracle sessions: bug?
From:       "Bo M. Maryniuck" <b.maryniuk () forbis ! lt>
Date:       2002-10-11 11:01:30

Hi.

Well, I found one thing in ZOracleDA, which is built from the latest DCOracle2
1.2 release. The problem is that when ZOracleDA opens a Oracle session and
then I would like _close_ it, Zope says that connection is closed. But Oracle
monitor shows me that connection is still exist and inactive. The inactive
sessions still exists per long time: few days or so. After Zope restart all
the Oracle sessions are removed.

Matt, have you ommitted some cleaning after connection is closed or this is
some Zope cache/bug/feature/whatelse?

Should I search how to close and remove the session manually or this is just
not implemented yet?

--
Regards, Bogdan

System going down at 5 this afternoon to install scheduler bug.