List:       zope-db
Subject:    Re: [Zope-DB] Hilfe, Helfen
From:       "Matthew T. Kromer" <matt () zope ! com>
Date:       2002-04-08 12:49:09

Marco Barrera wrote:

>Guten Tag an Alle
>Ich suche eine richtige ZODBC DA für verbindung Zope 2.5 mit eine Remote MS
>SQL
>Vielleicht jemand könnten Sie mir hilfen.

Hello Marco,

You can use ZODBCDA to connect to MS SQL server with Zope 2.5.   The
important thing to do is use the Windows Control Panel "odbc32" and
create a System DSN which identifies the SQL server -- then use the DSN
in Zope with ZODBCDA to connect.

Hopefully Andreas will catch me if I misunderstood your question (I
guessed at it).