List:       zope-coders
Subject:    Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-Checkins] CVS:
From:       Chris McDonough <chrism () zope ! com>
Date:       2003-02-14 0:13:26

I have also used it and like it, most because it's so similar to CVS
that it really is pretty painless to start using.

One thing that it won't let us do easily (AFAIK) is do our "repolinks"
magic like we can with CVS because all the data is kept in BerkeleyDB,
and I don't think it has a facility to emulate symlinks between modules.

Also, its branching scheme is much different than CVS', which would take
time to get used to.  I still really don't know how to merge two
branches (as the feature was not implemented when I started using it,
and I haven't upgraded since it was).

- C