List:       zope-coders
Subject:    Re: [Zope-Coders] Re:  342/ 3 Resubmit "Zope shouldn't insert <base ...> tag to File objects with te
From:       "Andy McKay" <andy () agmweb ! ca>
Date:       2002-12-18 15:52:15

> Just to chime in (again), I don't think any feathers were ruffled here.
Some
> eggs are bound to get broken on bug day with that many changes coming from
so
> many different people. I just figured backing out the change was easy
enough
> to do as a quick fix. I certainly appreciate your prompt re-resolution of
the
> problem.

Sorry if out sounded like my feathers got slightly out of place, my feathers
are smooth and well groomed. Thanks for the quick fix Casey, good to know
these things get caught, just a shame somedays it feels like I live in the
wrong time zone ;)

> I think Chris was just pointing out that the BASE tag behavior is in a
> precarious balance in Zope

In that case we should maybe try and close those bugs or comment on them so
some kind hearted soul doesn't try and fix them.
--
  Andy McKay