List:       zope-cmf
Subject:    [Zope-CMF] Automatically Adding Zclass Content to a Member's folder
From:       "Yoni Hammer Kossoy" <yonih () mandelschool ! org ! il>
Date:       2002-06-23 13:59:42

Hello,

I sent this question to the list about a week ago but haven't gotten any

----------------------

I'd like to add a Zclass instance to a member's folder when a new member
is created.=20

Taking a look at CMFDefault/MembershipTool.py it seems like it should be
relatively easy to add in this functionality -- the problem is that
writing the proper python syntax is a bit beyond my newbie skills. Can
someone please help with the correct python code so that I can call a
Zclass from MembershipTool.py or, perhaps suggest an alternative
approach that doesn't involve hacking the CMF product source code?

Thanks in advance,

Yoni Hammer-Kossoy