List:       zope-announce
Subject:    [Zope-Annce] Zope 3 Users Mailing List
From:       Stephan Richter <srichter () cosmos ! phy ! tufts ! edu>
Date:       2004-11-09 23:32:42

Hello everyone,

on popular demand from a couple of people we have decided to create a new Zope
3 Users mailing list that will serve to answer your questions about Zope 3.
The Zope 3 developers have made a commitment to answer your questions in a
timely manner. We hope that this way the generic Zope and Zope3-Dev mailing
list will be disburdened from user-related questions.

You can subscribe to the mailing list at:

Regards,
Stephan