List:       zope-announce
Subject:    [Zope-Annce] EuroPython Website Update
From:       "Tom Deprez" <tom () aragne ! com>
Date:       2003-06-09 9:53:28

Hi all,

We did some re-arangement of the website and added a complete new
section to it. I think you all will going to love this one. It contains
all practical information when being at Charleroi. We encourage to print
it out -before you go to Charleroi- you never know when you need it! We
will also put this information in the EuroPython2003 brochure.

The new section is called: 'At Charleroi', and the following information
is available:

General Info: http://www.europython.org/information/generalInfo
Transportation: http://www.europython.org/information/transportation
Meeting Places: http://www.europython.org/information/meetingPlaces