List:       zope-announce
Subject:    [Zope-Annce] QuickLinks 0.1.5
From:       Peter Bengtsson <mail () peterbe ! com>
Date:       2002-10-06 23:05:31

QuickLinks 0.1.5 adds a new feature called Typical Selections so that if
you loose your cookie
for the quick links there are some typical ones there that you can use.

I have implemented this feature because it was something I personally felt
was needed. It's also
very useful if you use several different Zope instances on different domains.

Product page:
http://www.zope.org/Members/peterbe/QuickLinks
(includes screenshots)

Testimonials:
"I want to congratulate you for you quickLinks product, very useful product."
- Gwendal Paugam

"Peter, I'm never going to use the ZMI without Quicklinks again. Thanks!"
- Jeff Kowalczyk

Peter

---