List:       zope
Subject:    Re: [Zope] Importing Problem - Z2 CONFLICT Competing writes at
From:       Toby Dickenson <tdickenson () devmail ! geminidataloggers ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-03-16 9:56:06

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:15:52 -0300, Ze Octavio <joc@hiper.com.br>
wrote:

>     The problem is how can we get this error if there is only one
>person, one thread, making modifications to Zope?

I guess that you have accidentally written some code that is causing
zope to think think an object is changed - even though *you* dont
think the object is changed.

Check the undo log in the root folder - I guess it will list some
transactions that you werent expecting to see.

Toby Dickenson
tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com