List:       zope
Subject:    [Zope] Retrieve Zope data
From:       "Charith Paranaliyanage" <paranaliyanage () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-24 8:25:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Can someone help me on this,
I need to import objects and interfaces in Zope to another program. Say I
have created some objects in Zope and then I need to retrieve them from
other application running separately but within the same machine.

How can I do this? Let me know if such applications and resources if
available.
I am using Python language and I am a novice to Zope. So I don't have
understanding about which protocols to be used.

Regards,
Charith