List:       zope
Subject:    [Zope] Getting Propertysheets of Baseclasses
From:       Andreas Pakulat <ap125 () informatik ! uni-rostock ! de>
Date:       2003-06-05 17:41:45

Hi,

hope this is possible to do with ZClasses:

I have a ZClass with a property sheet named Attributes and then I derive
a ZClass from the first one. This new ZClass gets a propertysheet
NewAttr, but in it's _add script I need to set some properties which are
only in the base class' property sheet. How do I acces it, as
.Attributes.manage_editiProperties doesn`t work

Andreas

--
You'll feel much better once you've given up hope.