List:       zope
Subject:    [Zope] Imported Folder has no manage_workspace
From:       Andreas Pakulat <ap125 () informatik ! uni-rostock ! de>
Date:       2003-06-04 10:12:07

Hi,

I exported a folder from my local zope-install (2.6.1 on Debian testing)
and imported it in an zope install on a Solaris Server (also 2.6.1). Now
I cannot access the workspace-View of the folder on the Solaris Server,
I get the login_form from within the folder. It has a separate acl_users
and uses CookieCrumbler (which is also installed correctly on the
Solaris machine). Is that the reason why this doesn't work? I have
the same user in the roo/acl_users, but with another password. I also
cannot "log in" using the presented CookieCrumbler-login-form, with
either password.

Andreas

--
Let me put it this way: today is going to be a learning experience.