List:       zope
Subject:    Re: [Zope] Storing Data inside Zope
From:       Satheesh Babu <vattekkat.babu () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-05-31 22:13:55

Tom P. Allred wrote:
> Just how bad an idea is it to use Zope object Properties to store
> numeric/text application data?

It is not bad at all. Usually, I use this way to rapidly prototype
applications. Once initial thoughts are ironed out, I make these into
Zope Products.

You might want to look for Abracadabra Object in www.zope.org - this
packages exactly what you were describing (template folder; copying it
to make new objects) in a nice way.

- Babu
http://vsbabu.org/