List:       zope
Subject:    [Zope] Newbie: ODBC Error
From:       "Linn, Daniel B - CIEP-3" <dblinn () bpa ! gov>
Date:       2003-05-22 20:03:33

I didn't get a response, so I'm trying again (and hoping)

Searched everything I could before I posted this, but...

I am unable to create a ODBC Connection.  I fill out the id, the title, and the connection \
string, but if I have the box checked that says to open connection immediately, I get a 400 \
Page not found error.  It does create the object.  I can go to it and it will say the \
connection is closed.  I can go to the properties and change the settings, but whenever I try \
to open the connection I get the 400 error.  Am I missing something?  If my connection string \
is the problem, is this the error I'm supposed to see?

Anybody?

Thanks in advance,
Dan Linn
503.230.3753 work