List:       zope
Subject:    Re: [Zope] create Login/Logout functionality
From:       Andreas Pakulat <ap125 () informatik ! uni-rostock ! de>
Date:       2003-05-05 20:02:06

On 05.Mai 2003 - 13:30:23, Troy Farrell wrote:
> Entheos Software does zope consulting and custom programming :)
>
> Change the script so it doesn't print anything out like this:
> ## Script (Python) "authtest"
> ##bind container=container
> ##bind context=context
> ##bind namespace=
> ##bind script=script
> ##bind subpath=traverse_subpath
> ##parameters=
> ##title=
> ##
> request = container.REQUEST
> response =  request.RESPONSE
>
> if request.get('AUTHENTICATED_USER').getUserName() == 'Anonymous User':
>   response.setStatus('Unauthorized')
>   response.setHeader('WWW-Authenticate', 'basic realm="Zope"', 1)
>
> #end script
>
> Then, add this line to your page template:

> or this to a dtml document:
>
> <dtml-call name="authtest">
>
> And try that.

No chance, as said earlier, I have a link pointing to the python script,
if I insert the <dtml-call name="login_script"> there it gets called
everytime the document is accessed, which is not what I wanted. I want
the users that are authorized, to click that link and authenticate
themselfes, so they get the full access to the site.

Andreas

--
Don't you feel more like you do now than you did when you came in?