List:       zodb-dev
Subject:    [ZODB-Dev] ZODB blob support.
From:       Chris McDonough <chrism () plope ! com>
Date:       2005-03-17 19:59:32

Hi folks,

In preparation for some work that will tentatively happen at the Pycon
sprints, I've put up a very basic proposal outlining "blob" support for
ZODB.  It would help if people with a stake in ZODB had the time to
comment on it before work starts (please comment here, as opposed to on
the proposal itself, just so we get the widest audience).

http://www.plope.com/Members/chrism/zodb_blob_proposal

- C