List:       zodb-dev
Subject:    Re: [ZODB-Dev] RFC: Proposed backward-compatibility policy
From:       Christian Robottom Reis <kiko () async ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-10-27 18:38:11

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 12:53:44PM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Questions? Thoughts?

It would help if we decided that the policy was subsidized by
documentation that actually explained what we could expect from the ZODB
APIs, but I'm too overburdened to be raising my hand at this point.
The proposal sounds good to me.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331