List:       zodb-dev
Subject:    [ZODB-Dev] =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Re:_[ZODB-Dev]_Corrupted_zodb_fun?=
From:       Eric Brun <eric.brun () univ-savoie ! fr>
Date:       2003-01-22 11:11:29

Hi,

We have a corrupted ZODB on Zope2.6.1b1 when we have an error in our python classes \
sources. When we correct its, our data.fs is already corrupted. The unique solution \
we have find is to copy data.fs and our products on a zope2.6.0 (stable) => it's \
correct our data.fs and then we move corrected data.fs in Zope2.6.1b1 => our base is \
ok. Anybody have the strange same problem ?

eric

a part of our traceback on start zope server :

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 533, in setstate
ImportError: No module named */9GfRSgaYGRmtuuG6qAqrQ==
------
2003-01-22T11:06:51 ERROR(200) Zope A problem was found when checking the global \
product registry.  This is probably due to a Product being uninstalled or renamed.  \
The traceback follows.
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.Application, line 218, in checkGlobalRegistry
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 533, in setstate
ImportError: No module named */9GfRSgaYGRmtuuG6qAqrQ==
------
2003-01-22T11:06:51 INFO(0) Zope Beginning attempt to rebuild the global ZClass \
registry.