List:       zlib-devel
Subject:    [Zlib-devel] Dead link
From:       neleai () seznam ! cz (=?utf-8?B?T25kxZllaiBCw61sa2E=?=)
Date:       2013-07-12 22:39:44

Hi,
I wrote a script that check if codebase contains dead links.
It found that following link is defunct.
 http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/fc1_x86_64

A script that I used is part of my project to improve code style.
https://github.com/neleai/stylepp
It is ran by running make first then issuing

STYLEPP_PATH/script/stylepp_warn_dead_link

You can check links automatically by adding following line

STYLEPP_PATH/script/stylepp_warn_dead_link --hook

to pre-commit hook.

Ondra