List:       zlib-devel
Subject:    [Zlib-devel] Latest configure script; minizip as a shared library
From:       weigelt () metux ! de (Enrico Weigelt)
Date:       2010-08-11 15:05:59

* Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder at gmail.com> schrieb:

> Gilles, any thoughts on this?  Is a pkg-config dependency a problem
> on Windows?  Personally I think it should be fine, provided the
> documentation includes instructions for downloading a copy to use
> in place.

AFAIK, pkg-config is also available on win32.
Anyways, a package not working on a few strange platforms is
much better than none at all ;-o

And if somebody wants minizip, but can get pkg-config working,
he still can hack up his own makefile ;-p

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt at metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666