List:       zlib-devel
Subject:    [Zlib-devel] Active InfoZip zip/unzip development list?
From:       paul_marquess () yahoo ! co ! uk (Paul Marquess)
Date:       2007-02-27 10:41:49

> From William A. Rowe, Jr.

> I see hints on http://sourceforge.net/projects/infozip/ some hints
> of life, but no source code repository nor development lists.  Last
> I had looked a week ago, there were no betas, although they seem to
> have returned at last.
>
> Any pointers to the real deal would be great, since I have several
> hacks done and in-progress to add various features that might be worth
> dropping in.

Until very recently there was an info-zip forum at

  http://www.quicktopic.com/27/H/V6ZQZ54uKNL

That seems to have been turned off in January - it was getting completely
swamped with spam. Anyone know if there is a new list?

Betas of the latest version of zip & unzip are at

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=118012&package_id=1645
40

Paul