List:       zfs-discuss
Subject:    Re: [zfs-discuss] ZFS stats output - used, compressed, deduped, etc.
From:       Jim Klimov <jimklimov () cos ! ru>
Date:       2012-09-26 0:28:31

2012-09-26 2:52, Richard Elling wrote:
>> I am not sure if there is a simple way to get exact
>> byte-counts instead of roundings like "422M"...
>
> zfs get -p
>   -- richard

Thanks to all who corrected me, never too old to learn ;)

# zfs get referenced rpool/export/home
NAME               PROPERTY    VALUE  SOURCE
rpool/export/home  referenced  5.41M  -

# zfs get -p referenced rpool/export/home
NAME               PROPERTY    VALUE  SOURCE
rpool/export/home  referenced  5677056  -

Thanks,
//Jim