List:       zfs-discuss
Subject:    [zfs-discuss] Zpool errors
From:       Ron Mexico <ronmexico () mailinator ! com>
Date:       2010-04-27 19:27:44

I had a problems with a UFS file system on a hardware raid controller. It was spitting out errors like crazy, so I rsynced it to a ZFS volume on the same machine. There were a lot of read errors during the transfer and the RAID controller alarm was going off constantly. Rsync was copying the corrupted files to the ZFS volume, and performing a zpool status -v reported the full path name of the affected files. Sometimes only an inode number appears instead of a file path. Is there any way to figure out exactly what files were affected with these inodes?

        disk_old/some/path/to/a/file
        disk_old:<0x41229e>
        disk_old:<0x4124bf>
        disk_old:<0x4126a4>