List:       zfs-discuss
Subject:    Re: [zfs-discuss] Hang on zfs import - build 107
From:       Ed Kaczmarek <ed.kaczmarek () sun ! com>
Date:       2009-01-31 6:14:40

Let me just add something here. I was attempting to debug a separate issue here
about init 5 with a zfs volume  hanging (that remains unresolved)

I had build 106 with said zpool running a scrub, then did a shutdown (scrub unfinished)

Installed build 107 on another disk and experienced this hang in zpool import.

So, what I am getting at, perhaps there is a bug on importing (-f) a zpool
from (as far as the OS is concerned) a  zpool that has a scrub flag set ?

The combo of scrub being set and import (-f?) caused the hang... ?

-Ed