List:       zfs-discuss
Subject:    Re: [zfs-discuss] ZFS with Rational (ClearCase VOB) Supported ???
From:       Tom Buskey <tom () buskey ! name>
Date:       2009-01-30 13:48:57

I'm running ClearCase on a Solaris 10u4 system.  Views & vobs.

I lock the vob, snapshot /var/adm/rational, vobs, views, then unlock the vobs.
We've been able to copy the snapshot to another server & restore.

I believe ClearCase is supported by Rational on ZFS also.  We would not have done it \
otherwise.  But check with Rational for your version.  I'm not sure which version \
                we're running.