List:       zfs-discuss
Subject:    Re: [zfs-discuss] ZFS Home NAS - Configuration & Questions
From:       Kava <kava_kicks () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2008-01-26 2:54:35

Hmm .. the only things that I am doing differently (as far as I can tell) is I am \
using the web GUI to issue the commands and I am running it in a VM (using the \
pre-buil ones available).

I will try using the command line and see if that makes a difference. Maybe I wasn't \
waiting for it to resilver ... though there is no data on the drives so it looked \
like it was complete.