List:       zfs-discuss
Subject:    Re: [zfs-discuss] Upgrading ZFS Version on Solaris 08/07
From:       Eric Schrock <eric.schrock () sun ! com>
Date:       2007-09-30 20:53:00

No, this isn't possible.  The on-disk version in b68 will be available
in S10u5.  A recent addition to the OpenSolaris source was the ability
to create a pool of a particular version for just this purpose.  But
it's not possible to 'downgrade' a pool, and you'll just have to wait
for S10u5 to get support for the latest versions.

- Eric

Eric Schrock, Solaris Kernel Development       http://blogs.sun.com/eschrock