List:       zfs-discuss
Subject:    [zfs-discuss] What would be the exact difference between
From:       dudekula mastan <d_mastan () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-09-28 5:21:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

  Hi All,

  What exactly import and export commands will do ?

  Are they similar to mount and unmount ?

  How import differs from mount and how export differs from umount ?

  If you run zpool import command, it will lists all theimportable zpools and the \
devices which are part of those zpools. How exactly import command works ?
  In my machine I have 10 to 15 zpools, and I am pumping IO on those zpools. IO pump \
tool is working fine for 2 to 3 hours after that some how my machine is going down.  \
Can any one explain why it is happening ?
  I am not much aware of debug tools, Can any one explain how to debug coredump ?

  Your help is apprecialted.

  Thanks & Regards
  Masthan D

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay \
it on us.