List:       zfs-crypto-discuss
Subject:    [zfs-crypto-discuss] ZFS Crypto Status
From:       Darren.Moffat () Sun ! COM (Darren J Moffat)
Date:       2006-04-25 5:58:31

Just thought I'd drop the list a quick email on where we are.

I'm currently resyncing with the latest ZFS code changes.  Unfortunately
for me much of this ended up being manual since I had added arguments to
functions that two other ZFS putbacks had also added to (and unlucky for
me I first resynced after the first of those!).

I hope to have an updated no-op diff set out by the end of the week.

I'll then be making a first stab at putting some real crypto in there
and a very basic key management interface.

--
Darren J Moffat