List:       zeromq-dev
Subject:    [zeromq-dev] Interface Redis - zeromq
From:       Francesco <francesco.montorsi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-09-18 22:18:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
just curious: is there any open source library that you know of that allows
you to connect to Redis using zeromq (with a ZMQ_STREAM)?

I implemented my own zeromq layer that employs a portion of hiredis C
library for parsing Redis replies but avoids using hiredis TCP socket
handling code entirely.
However I would be interested in comparing my implementation with what's
outside...

Thanks,
Francesco