List:       zeromq-dev
Subject:    Re: [zeromq-dev] Python CZMQ & Malamute Bindings
From:       Kenneth Adam Miller <kennethadammiller () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-08-17 0:35:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sorry for the slow response. This email got filtered to my spam somehow,
and I don't have ZMQ in spam, while I am also subscribed. So I don't know
how that happened.

In any case, I don't know that I can or can't help because I have to take
care of work priorities. I hope to be able to commit back, but I can only
do so if it falls in line with work.