List:       zeromq-dev
Subject:    Re: [zeromq-dev] First few messages lost?
From:       Ale Strooisma <a.strooisma () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       2016-04-20 7:07:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I got a segfault because I dereferenced an invalid pointer (due to a
termination condition in a loop being incorrect). The strange part is that
this code was only called after the call to zmq_msg_recv. I had put some
print statements between receiving the message and the code that was
broken, but those did not output for the first few messages. Therefore I
thought they would not be related.

I strongly doubt this will help anyone, because I really don't see how
these issues were related.