List:       zeromq-dev
Subject:    Re: [zeromq-dev] how to use "inproc" for connecting C# and C++ (how to share context?)
From:       Oleg Vazhnev <ovazhnev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-20 20:23:31

Thanks Pieter!

So far I replaced zmq with single delegate call, it takes about 8
microseconds to deliver pointer from c++ to c# on my machine.

BTW sharing between c and c++ sounds easy because i can use c classes
from c++. In c# i can not use c-style zeromq "context" class... So I
guess I need some "portable" way to represent context. Probably "int
contextId" or something like that... i will look at examples you suggest
probably answer is there :)