List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 2426] Connected routes behavior on various kernel.
From:       Kunihiro Ishiguro <kunihiro () zebra ! org>
Date:       1999-11-29 19:16:50

Hi, this is Kunihiro.

I have tested connected routes behavior when interface goes down.  It
is a very complicated world.  Some kernel delete connected routes and
announce it to the routing daemon (good boy).  Some kernel delete
connected routes then say nothing to the routing daemon (hur?).  Some
kernel does not delete anything and off course say nothing (*sigh*).

And this behavior is different with IPv4 and IPv6 on the same kernel.
I can't explain this situation with polite words.

I'm changing zebra code to handle all above cases.  Sorry for
inconvenience.  The problem will be fixed soon.
--
Kunihiro Ishiguro