List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 1128] Re: Route which exists before zebra invocation
From:       Dennis <dennis () etinc ! com>
Date:       1999-07-31 15:07:44

guess what? refcount will fail in a month or 2 when the route table gets
over 64k...so they gotta change it anyway.

Are all 16 bits in SUN used? Even so, Zebra could do:

#if defined(LINUX)
RTF_DAEMON 0x4000000
#endif
#if defined(SUN_OS)
RTF_DAEMON (RTF_PROTO1 | RTF_PROTO1)
#endif

If there is one disbanded OS is can be done the PROTO way in that OS only
until they get their act together.

It seems the the non-complient OS should be the one to suffer rather than
the entire product family.

Dennis