List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 361] Re: kernel <-> zebra <-> bgpd ?
From:       Kunihiro Ishiguro <kunihiro () zebra ! org>
Date:       1999-03-24 5:37:40

>Huumm, sorry, I forgot this :-( Now it's OK between zebra and bgpd, but
>the routes from bgp deamon don`t yet show up in the kernel linux (with
>"netstat -rn" command).

Hmmm.

>When I put any route in zebra it show in the kernel. Now, the bgp routes
>shows in zebra deamon (sh ip ro) but they don`t be transfer to kernel, why
>?

The route's nexthop address may be invalid (due to ebgp-multihop or
something?).

Would you mind to set incoming route's nexthop explicitly by incoming
route-map?  This nexthop IP address should be reachable address from
your host.

router bgp 7675
 bgp router-id 203.181.89.26
 neighbor 203.181.89.7 remote-as 65501
 neighbor 203.181.89.7 route-map nexthop-in in
!
access-list all permit any
!
route-map nexthop-in permit 10