List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 310] Re: CVS server
From:       HEO SeonMeyong <seirios () Matrix ! iri ! co ! jp>
Date:       1999-02-25 16:59:21

	Hi. This is HEO SeonMeyong writing.

> It seems that CVS server outage can't be fixed right now.  Mr. HEO
> SeonMeyong try to fix the problem.

	I tried to restart CVS Server today.
	But (oops) I cannot done it.

	"zebra" CVS server is running on
		Alpha Station 200 with InfoTrend RAID Controller.
		Alpha Station mount 1 SCSI HDD
		InfoTrend RAID Controller mount 5 SCSI HDD.
		Alpha Station running NetBSD(1.3.3-RELEASE) alpha.

	Why CVS Server was down is Crashed RAID Controller!
	(I'm very supprizing that fact, and I'm very angry with this fact!)

> I'm now testing BGP-4+ codes so I need CVS server.  I've just set up
> interim CVS repository in zoo.zebra.org.  Now anoncvs.zebra.org
> pointed out the machine.  So you can re-checkout repository but it
> doesn't have old RCS history.  I'll merge new commits when original
> server back.

	 Today, I call to buyer of RAID Controller, and it will replace
	 near future.
	 I'm very sorry for every zebra developper.

HEO