List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 305] To zebra tester
From:       Kunihiro Ishiguro <kunihiro () zebra ! org>
Date:       1999-02-20 16:24:59

Hi this is Kunihiro.

I'm now heavily changing bgpd's announcement codes.  If you try to
test cvs repository version of zebra please be carefull about testing
environment.  Current bgpd announces routes to the remote peer.  Yes
it's right behavior but there must be bugs and filter/route-map is not
yet completed.  So I strongly recommend that test cvs version of zebra
under non Internet environment.

And also we are merging Mr. Yasuhiro Ohara's ospfd codes (over 9,000
lines).  So if you encounter compilation error under ospfd directory
please ignore it.

I hope next snapshot will contain many new features such as new bgp
announcement code (include BGP-4+) and some ospfd codes and new
logging feature (which will be implemented by Peter Galbavy
<Peter.Galbavy@knowledge.com>).
--
Kunihiro Ishiguro