List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 283] Re: Linux BGP4 router
From:       kunihiro () zebra ! org
Date:       1999-02-01 21:01:09

>Kunihiro, ready as in alphastage ready, betastage or release stage?

I think when OSPFd works, we goto betastage.  After that some
production stage for example works as actual Internet router we go to
relase stage.  It isn't so long way ;-).

Mr. Yasuhiro Ohara working on OSPFd.  He has succeed on showing LSA
from OSPF packet.  His code will be merged with zebra snapshot.
--
Kunihiro Ishiguro