List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 23076] Zebra and DHCP
From:       Mateus Interciso <p.zarnick () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-14 20:01:01

Hello, I would like to implement Zebra to route internet trough 2 inside
networks, my question is, since I get internet via my ISP and DHCP, can
Zebra handle DHCP?
I was looking at the IBM tutorial at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/
linux/library/l-emu/ and as far as I can see, I need to have fixed ip
addresses to configure Zebra and the routing, can I just use DHCP, and
then put the IP on the Zebra configuration? I'm really new at Zebra(never
tryed), but took a look at the Zebra manual, and I couldn't find
anything, not even google :O

Thanks a lot guys

Mateus