List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 23072] Re: ospf configuration commands
From:       "Michal Nehasil" <michal.nehasil () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-12 15:12:09

Hi Mehmet,

OSPF is running as a separate deamon. This deamon is started once
there is a ospfd.conf file in a defined path (usually
/etc/ospfd.conf). You will find a template file, so edit it as you
want a rename it to ospfd.conf and restart zebra. Once ospfd is
running you can configure/troubleshoot it by telneting to deamon -
telnet localhost ospfd.

Michal