List:       zebra
Subject:    [zebra 22917] Getting Routing Updates from Zebra
From:       "Pranjal Kumar Dutta" <pranjalkumardutta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-11 12:15:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
          I am writing a Daemon which is not a routing daemon but needs to
have refer to the kernel routes. I don't want to read the rotes directly
through NETLINK socket, rather want to
get it from Zebra daemon. I have seen that other routing daemons initialize
the zclient and specifies the routes NOT interested. But in my case I want
all Kernel Routes. So how do I communicate thst to zebra daemon through
zclient? Any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks,
Pranjal